Wednesday afternoon E412 was called up to Upperco’s area for a report of a fire in an attic. The house was in Baltimore County but up near Hampstead in Carroll County so a good distance for us. E412 made it up there and went to work inside the attic doing overhaul.
Not long after starting that work there was a report of an appliance fire a little further north and command requested E412 and E392 leave the house fire call (there were numerous other engines) and to go up to the other call. Thankfully the second one appeared to be an overheated A/C unit so we were able to clear.